Tabby iPad Hospitality Point of Sale System
Works with iPad, Android, and Windows Tablets
Are you looking for an iPad, Android, or Windows Tablet Point of Sale system but don't want to pay those license fees every month? Than the Tabby Point of Sale System is for you! Use are professional services, and we'll ship you a fully programmed system or be a DIYer and program it yourself and save! Either way, Tabby is easy to use, easy to maintain, and easy to upgrade in the future. We know you'll have questions, so call us at 877-300-8018 and we'll be happy to help you!
What is Tabby?
Tabby is a WEB Server available in two different configurations. Tabby SL (the version described here) is a compact local standalone web server that holds all the programming information and through a wireless router, communicates with a tablet device of your choice running the preferred Chrome broweser. The Tabby SL also allows you to install the printer or printers of your choice in your Tabby network. To enable wireless mobility, simply connect Tabby to a wireless router. Tabby runs on any browser (howerever the Chrome broweser is preferred as the system was written using Chrome for testing) capable device regardless of operating system, including PCs, mobile devices or tablets. Use Tabby to register sales, print receipts, and record payments. Tabby Backoffice provides store management tools, database maintenance, stock entry and management reports.
Tabby Hospitality Tabby provides a contemporary platform that is easy to use and maintain, but without the budget strains and complexity of a full-scale POS system. With minimal assistance, merchants can setup their own store database; establish and maintain items, prices, departments, groups and other options. Operation is intuitive; tablet-savvy operators are productive after just minutes of instruction.
- Tabby does not rely on tablet or device resources.
- No application to install – adding or replacing a tablet, mobile device or workstation terminal can be done “out of the box”. Simply open your browser and enter Tabby’s IP address.
- Remote management is inherently ready.
- No Internet is required, but an internet connection may be desired for electronic payment processing, emailed reports or remote access
Tabby Hospitality for your Servers:
- Quick Service or Table Service Configuration
- Items send to kitchen with highlighted modifiers for condiments and add-ons
- Pay by seat or split checks or spit items
- Server tracking, tip tracking ,table tracking, menu item tracking and more
- Color coded table tracking for table status tracking
- Reports for items, prices, deparments, receipes, ingredients and taxes
- Reports and Charts can be created by date range
The Tabby SL has 4 Comm ports and can control up to 8 devices. These devices can include printers, barcode scanners, rear displays, or credit card payment devices. Cash Drawers are plugged into printers, so they don't take up a communications port. Tell us how many POS stations, cash drawers, and remote printers you need, and we'll configure you a custom solution and provide you with a detailed quotation. Just fax your request to firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest results.
Electronic Payment Security
Tabby uses the PA-DSS validated Datacap Tran devices to process integrated electronic payments. Credit, debit, gift and EBT payments can be accepted.
|Documentation||Here is the product brochure: Download|