Sam4s SPS-520FT 2 Register POS System with Kitchen Printer
A great POS Restaurant terminal is fast, easy to use, and built to give years of reliable service. These attributes are are design principles behind the Sam4s SPS-520FT Restaurant POS terminal. With features for both fine dining and quick service, the SPS-520FT was built-for-a-purpose--that of controlling the profits in your restaurant!
The Sam4s SPS-520FT has a 160 key, flat keyboard and a 7" color touch screen. Menu items can be rung up on the keyboard or the touch screen. Lead-through prompting of menu item options such as "Add onions", "No mayo" occurs with a touch of the screen.
Since 1978, we have been programming, installing and supporting restaurant POS systems throughout the United States. The Sam4s SPS-520FT ( Brochure & User Manual ) is a sophisticated POS terminal and with this bundle, we do the programming for you! Take the hastle out of having to study the manual and figure things out yourself! We've programmed thousands of systems over the last 35 years, so we'll do a great job for you.
2 - Sam4s SPS-520FT POS Flat Keyboard Cash Registers Setup and Programmed
1 - SNBC Kitchen Printer BTP-M300 Black USB+Serial (prints black and red)
1 - 5 Port Cisco Switch for Register to Register Communications
1 - All manuals and programming keys are included-- all equipment is brand new with manufactures warranties.
Need a quote for something different? email email@example.com
This bundled system will come to you completely setup and programmed for your restaurant. You supply us with your menu items and prices and we will program the two registers, setup the kitchen printer, and test all the communications and reporting before we ship it to you. Using Apple's Facetime, you will be able to see the registers operation and check the programming before you receive it. We have programmed thousands of registers since 1978 so we have a lot of experience!
The Sam4s SPS-520RT has a 7" color touch screen, a 150 key flat, water resistant keyboard and is complete and setup for kitchen printing and Register-to-Register Communications (IRC). We will customize the keyboard to your specifications and train you how to add/change/delete menu items for future changes. Please call or email us with any questions!
About SPS-520 Applications:
Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Quick Service, Drive Thru, Taquerias, Bakeries, Coffee, Pizza, Yogurt, and more....
Preset PLUs facilitate fast and accurate registrations. With 150 key locations, the flat, spill-resistant keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged. A simplified check tracking feature is available for bars and cafes..
Some of the SPS-520FT Features:
- 7" Color Touch Screen with up to 200 screens and 24 items per screen
- 60 Programmable key keyboard
- Up to 60,000 PLUs
- Up to 999 Clerks/Cashiers
- Up to 99 Group Totals
- Hard or Soft Guest Checks programmable by memory alloction
- Up to 20 Price Levels per PLU
- Mix & Match Discounts
- Electronic Journal programmable by memory allocation
- 4 Serial ports
- 2 USB ports
- Stock Management
- Ingredient File
- Keylock control
- Over 60 reports
The SPS-520FT was Designed for Convienience and Accuracy:
- Automatic Tax Calculation for up to 6 tax rates or tables
- Cancel Sale Function
- Key Lock Controlled Transaction Void
- Check Cashing
- Post Tendering
- Hash PLU Status
- Training Mode
- Not-Found PLU
Some of the SPS-520FT Management Reports:
- Complete Financial Report
- Individual Clerk/Cashier Report
- Hourly Sales Analysis Report
- Reporting for Up to 999 Clerks/Cashiers
- PLU,Group and Stock Reports
- Period-To-Date Fiancial, Hourly, Cashier, Group and PLU reports
- Sales by Day Report for 31 Days
- Open Check Report
- Up to 5 reporting periods
- View reports on your computer with PC Poll (Optional)
- Over 60 reports!
SPS-520FT Integrated Credit, Debit and Gift Card Payments
Insure Speed, Security and Efficiency with Integrated EMV credit card processing. Electronic payment sales can be processed in a single step at the SAM4s ER-520 with an optional integrated payment appliance.
Credit Card Processing through Sterling Payments
Sterling Payment Technologies SmartECR as an approved, integrated EMV solutions provider for the Sam4s SPS-520FT. Unlike many EMV solutions, Smart ECR is:
- Easy to install, with a plug and play app
- They will match your current credit card rates
- Fast, with 2.75 second transactions
- Low-cost, and for a limited time, FREE
- Click here to get a free quote for processing Sterling Payments
Credit Card Processing with Datacap Datatran
- Transactions can be processed in two seconds or less using the latest IPtran or TwinTran technology and a persistent internet connection.
- Datacap is processor agnostic allowing you to selecta nearly any credit card processor you choose--you keep your processor and your bank!
- If you want to change processors in the futures, you can re-download the Datatran device ( a fee applies) and you can change your processor.
- The Datacap/SPS-520 payment applicaiton has been validatd by the PCI Security Standards Council. The SAMs SPS Series Payment Application listing can be viewed at the PCI Security Standard Council website
|Documentation||Here is the product brochure: Download|